Lead Application Framework Engineer (C/C++) in GlobalLogic - Munich
We are GlobalLogic, a full-lifecycle product development services leader that combines chip-to-cloud software engineering expertise and vertical industry experience to help our customers design, build, and deliver their next-generation products and digital experiences.
Currently we are looking for a Lead Application Framework Engineer focused on C/C++ technologies to build an Agile development team located in Munich. You will join our Customer's local Scrum team and provide strong support.
Our Customer is one of the most recognized producers of electronic test equipment, providing products for the wireless communications, broadcast & media, cyber security and electronics industry, aerospace and defense, homeland security and critical infrastructure solutions.
The foreseen objective of the project's development team is to develop a modular, high-performance application framework for Linux and Windows. The solution shall support other teams, serving as a base for application development with the use of different technologies (C++, .NET, Python).
- Software development of application framework
- Careful work with documentation
- Active participation in project meetings
- Contact with customer's representatives (requirements analysis)
- Collaborate with customer's engineers and Product Owner
- Advice and assist customers in integrating solutions into the system environment
- At least 4 years of commercial experience in the IT market
- Professional experience in software development
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable field of study
- In-depth know-how in the use of UML and design patterns
- In-depth knowledge of C, C++, GCC, C Make
- Good understanding of best practices of software development
- Architectural and technical documentation development skills
- Experience with config (GIT) and change (Jira) management
- Experience with Continuous Integration with Jenkins
- Good communication skills
- At least Intermediate English (written and spoken)
- Work autonomously
- Attention to details, goal-oriented
- Effective time management
- Flexibility tasks performance maintaining the priorities and respect deadlines
- German language is a good benefit, but not mandatory
Relocation package if needed!
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laid-back environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create a good working environment with relax zones, host social and team-building activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
We are looking forward to hearing from you, and waiting for your application! Should you have any questions, feel free to contact our Recruitment Specialist Anna Lesniak.
tel: +48 505 521 968
- Stiftung ICP München