Worum geht es?
Head of Electrical Engineering FLEXITY (m/f/d) Head of Electrical Engineering FLEXITY (m/f/d)
At Bombardier Transportation, our trains and rail solutions move millions of people safely and reliably around the world, every single day. Join us, and you'll be part of a global team, sharing knowledge, experience and ideas across countries and cultures, and boosting our reputation as a global leader in rail technology. Your work will have a truly human impact, connecting communities, cities and businesses, and helping people to get where they need to be. It's all about progress.
We are currently looking for an ambitious and flexible Head of Electrical Engineering FLEXITY for our site in Vienna, Austria.
Purpose of the role
The Head of Electrical Engineering Flexity is responsible for the entire electrical scope of our trams: Electrical Circuit Diagrams, Electrical Wiring, Electro-mechanical Design and selection of electrical components. The task is to establish and to lead the electrical design team and to ensure resources with required technical expertise for product and project development. The target is to manage the different stakeholders and to guarantee on time delivery of reliable data in respect of the total cost of ownership. For this purpose, he leads a team of up to 10 mechanical and electrical design engineers.
The team performs the following tasks:
• Creation of functional circuit diagrams
• Definition of installation spaces and interfaces for all electrical harnesses and Harness design
• Analysis of installation, design and arrangement of equipment-racks and electrical cubicles.
• Creation of wiring and cable lists, circuit diagrams, components-list, definition of cable routing.
• Selection of the appropriate electrical components to fulfil the technical and functional requirements. Appropriate selection of electromechanical components. Definition of connectors and terminal strips
Your responsibilities will include:
• Technical and personnel management of the electrical engineering team for trams
• Responsibility for the entire electrical scope from functional schematic to wiring and electro-mechanical integration
• Technical coordination with other disciplines
• Responsible for technical quotations and comments based on customer requirements for the electrical scope
• Responsible for workload planning and priority setting for the team.
• Support the standardization team.
• Coordination of technical project reviews
• Support of controlling and respective reviews.
• At least 8 years general technical railways experience or equivalent knowledge in electrical engineering of project driven business.
• Knowledge of the railway vehicle market, the commercial and political environment affecting the industry and knowledge of direct competitors is an advantage.
• Electrical engineer or equivalent.
• Sound knowledge of the basic electrical and electromechanical standards for railway vehicles will be of advantage.
• Cross-functional thinking.
• Problem Solving and results driven.
• Interpersonal & Communication Skills.
• Fluent in German and English.
The minimum salary for this position is EUR 3390,26 (14 x) for full-time employment according to the collective bargaining agreement. Overpayment depends on relevant work experience and qualifications.
Join us at http://www.careers.bombardier.com