Internship: Civil Engineer/ Architect in Construction - Structural Engineering (m/f/d) in Basf France - Münster
Worum geht es?
In the Coatings Division, we are focused on the development, production and marketing of a variety of coating solutions - from applied surface technologies to automotive paints. Working in global teams, we promote innovation, design and new applications in order to meet our partners' needs. The 'Innovation Beyond Paint' program rounds off our portfolio. It is aimed at the development of new markets and business models.
Our civil engineering unit offers a wide range of services in the fields of structural engineering, technical building services and electrical and fire alarm technology. We support our internal customers from the project idea and project study to execution and commissioning. Structured work without losing sight of the goal and finding creative solutions for the most diverse construction tasks are among our main tasks.
· You will support the implementation of projects and will be responsible for the execution of work phases 01-09 in accordance with HOAI 2013 on our site in Münster for our internal clients.
· In doing so, you will prepare cost estimates and you will be responsible for the preparation and adherence of schedules.
· You will accompany the execution of construction tasks in planning and execution by external contractors and you will be the interface between the business and the executing companies.
· At the same time, you will be responsible for the correct and complete documentation of the measures carried out.
· Degree in civil engineering or architecture with several years of professional experience in an industrial environment
· Knowledge in project management and in the field of WHG and AwSV sealing systems
· Secure handling of MS Office applications, SAP, CAD systems and tendering programs like ORCA AVA
· Independent and self-reliant way of working as well as courage for new solutions and pragmatic approaches
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· Health and wellbeing programs to help you achieve better health and work-life balance.
· Flexible work arrangements so that you can balance your working life and private life.
· A secure work environment because your health, safety and wellbeing is always our top priority.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position?
Ms. Katja Emich (Talent Acquisition) Phone no.: +49 (0)30 2005 58810
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Learn more about BASF Coatings GmbH at on.basf.com/Coatings
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.