Internship: Civil Engineer for Civil Engineering & Infrastructure Planning (m/f/d) in Basf France - Ludwigshafen
Worum geht es?
The Global Engineering Services Division is responsible for the implementation of BASF's plant construction projects. We advise and support the various corporate divisions by providing expert services throughout the plant's life cycle, such as automation, process or mechanical engineering. We push forward innovations in all areas of the chemical industry - and turn laboratory developments into worldwide production plants.
· Our Civil Engineering unit offers engineering services for new chemical plants and plant modifications, e. g. production buildings, office or control room buildings and infrastructure facilities.
· As a Civil Engineer, you will be responsible for the master planning of new sites as well as civil engineering and infrastructure planning.
· In cooperation with internal specialist units and external engineering contractors, you will coordinate and manage the technical processing.
· You will supervise engineering contractors in domestic and international Large Capital Projects.
· You will be responsible for all quality, schedule, cost and functionality aspects of the civil engineering scope.
· Degree in civil engineering degree, ideally with a focus on infrastructure
· Several years of professional experience in civil engineering, infrastructure and site master planning
· Well-experienced in the execution of projects from study to construction phase, such as site development or infrastructure measures
· Good negotiation skills and potential for driving change by providing and receiving constructive feedback
· Customer orientation and intercultural skills
· Very good command of German and a good command of English
· Responsibility from day one in a challenging work environment and "on-the-job" training as part of a committed team.
· Support of all employees by using different measures to ensure the balance of professional and private life.
· Competitive compensation including attractive benefits as well as excellent career opportunities in an international company.
Do you have questions about the application process or the job? Ms. Schlüter (Talent Acquisition), Phone: +49 (0) 30 2005-58521
Do you have technical questions?
Mr. Bode (Civil Engineering), Tel.-Nr.: +49 (0)621 60-74530
Please note that we do not return applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
We ask that you refrain from submitting candidate profiles via recruitment agencies. These are not taken into account.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.
- bei Basf France