Worum geht es?
The European Site & Verbund Management is continuously developing BASF's large European sites, thereby ensuring their competitiveness: We manage the perfect integration of infrastructure, operating services and logistics with production at each site. This ensures the basic supply of the business units, which can subsequently perform successfully on the market. In addition, we advise the companies in all respects relating to environmental protection, occupational and plant safety and regulatory approval.
Our Production Construction Planning unit offers planning services in plant engineering for new constructions as well as renovation and conversion projects for our customers at the Ludwigshafen site.
· In the position of a construction engineer (m/f/d) in plant engineering, you will develop equipment frameworks, pipe bridges and other steel structures in cooperation with process engineers and mechanical engineers (m/f/d).
· You will develop load-bearing structures and renovation concepts for warehouses, workshops and technical buildings. Your work will focus mainly on phases 1 through 6 pursuant to the German schedule of services and fees (HOAI).
· At the same time, you will be responsible for cost estimates, timelines and planning quality and will advise our internal customers from the production and chemical plants on all issues relating to construction technology and engineering.
· In addition, you will act as a representative to manage external engineering and architecture firms that perform planning services for new constructions, conversions, expansions and renovations of existing buildings on behalf of BASF.
· You will initially work within a team, where you will get to know the specifics of chemical plants and our project business of BASF. Further development into the role as a project manager (m/f/d) is possible.
· Several years of professional experience, at least three years in planning of steel and solid construction
· Degree in civil engineering, with a focus on construction and engineering or construction operations
· Experiences in handling projects on your own responsibility from a planning perspective
· Negotiation skills in German and English
· Ideally experiences with industrial and administrative construction, in fire protection and the German Water Resources Act (Wasserhaushaltsgesetz)
· High level of cost consciousness in the interest of your customers and owners
· On a personal level, you aim to further develop yourself and others on an ongoing basis and enjoy working on projects to completion on your own responsibility
· Development discussions and programs so that you can reach your full potential.
· An attractive competitive salary that is based on the company's success and your individual performance.
Do you have questions about the application process or the job? Isabell Wollenweber (Talent Acquisition) - Phone: +49 (0) 30 2005-59177
Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents.
Cooperation with recruitment agencies is not accepted.
Ludwigshafen is the world's largest integrated chemical complex and home to BASF Group headquarters. Located in the heart of Europe's Rhine-Neckar metropolitan region, you will find this to be an attractive place for both work and leisure time.
Learn more about BASF SE at http://on.basf.com/Headquarters
At BASF, the chemistry is right. Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief.