Java Developer (m/w/d) in Immomio GmbH - Hamburg
Worum geht es?
Have you ever had trouble finding a new flat?
For tenants who want a hassle-free and data-secure alternative to Immobilienscout & Co., Immomio offers a new generation of real estate platform where apartments no longer need to be searched, but the apartment finds the tenant.
Immomio is the Parship for the search for a flat, where tenants receive suitable housing offers directly from the landlord, so that time-consuming applications and mass visits are eliminated.
We are the no.1 proptech startup in the residential real estate business. Our young team consists of 25 men and women, who are all united in their endeavor to touch the lives of millions of people with their daily doing.
To achieve this we are looking for a Senior Backend Developer who's motivated to be part of our mission.
- Work closely with our CTO and Scrum Team in shaping our product.
- Play a leading role in designing the architecture of our backend software.
- Design Software and Architecture for our Java Backend, using the latest technologies.
- You will join our small experienced cross-functional team who practice scrum the right way, write tests and documentation religiously, and are working in a relaxed and familiar atmosphere.
- You will make important architectural decisions
- Assess and evaluate technologies and tools to identify those fulfilling best our requirements and needs
Our tech stack:
- Java 8
- Spring Core Framework
- Spring Data
- Spring Data REST
- Angular7, ng-bootstrap, NGRX, RXJS
- Jasmine, Karma
- Git, Bitbucket, CircleCI
- First, and foremost, is a teamplayer and loves shipping quality code!
- 1+ years of work experience in designing, implementing and operating distributed software
- Has a proven and solid experience in the above technologies
- Who’s been involved in a variety of web software development projects in the capacity of a back-end Java developer
- Has some experience with working on a micro-services architecture
- Has an interest in the infrastructure side of things and automating the deployments onto it
- Can speak German (we work mostly in English but speaking German is a big plus)
Flat hierarchies and work in a highly motivated, multidisciplinary and multicultural team
Your impact makes a difference - your daily jobs helps million of users finding their new hime
We live the agile development as a team
We always count on the latest tech stack
A fair salary and a lot of possibilities to grow and learn
You like to take your part in our success story? Then apply!
- bei Cognizant Technology Solutions
SAP-Commerce-Entwickler (m/w/d) in Medienwerft Agentur für digitale Medien und Kommunikation mbH - Hamburgbei Medienwerft Agentur für digitale Medien und Kommunikation mbH
- bei edith.care GmbH
- bei ARZ.dent GmbH
- bei EnCo Software GmbH
- bei Netfonds Gruppe
- bei intersoft AG
Softwareentwickler für Applikationen im Automotive-Umfeld (m/w/d) in ServiceXpert Gesellschaft für Service-Informationssysteme mbH - Hamburgbei ServiceXpert Gesellschaft für Service-Informationssysteme mbH
- bei SCOOP Software GmbH
Leitung IT Business Services (m/w/div.) in HGV Hanseatische Gesellschaft für Verlagsservice mbH - Hamburgbei HGV Hanseatische Gesellschaft für Verlagsservice mbH
- bei Tallence Aktiengesellschaft