Fullstack PHP Developer (m/f/d) - Anwendungsentwicklung, Webentwicklung, IT in Emarsys Interactive Services GmbH - Berlin
Worum geht es?
Emarsys is a fast growing global technology company who values innovation. Born in 2000, we provide a cloud-based software as a service (SaaS) to over 2,200 leading marketing organizations in over 70 countries focused on scaling truly personalized customer interactions regardless of channel (email, web, mobile, social).
Emarsys continues to be the partner of choice for marketers because our 800+ team members in 15 offices are focused on engineering innovation into our platform, solving marketing challenges for our customers as a true partner, and helping one another succeed.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity with a company that values professionalism, has a global footprint, is fast paced, and fun, we challenge you to invest your most important asset – your time – with us.
- You have solid experience with PHP and MySQL, and some HTML skills
- You’re committed to simple solutions and complete projects with high quality
- You speak English fluently
Your area of responsibilities
- Implementing web applications according to customer requirements, both in back- and front-end (e.g. UIs used in the back office of our clients or backend development for processing large data for a customer’s CRM system)
- Integrations that run within our marketing platform
- Consulting our Account Management Team regarding technical questions
- For the most part, you can choose the projects yourself!
What we offer
- Coding in PHP and working on interesting, different and changing projects for clients from various industries and countries
- Experienced and passionate team of PHP developers in Berlin on site and remotely in Asia and the U.S.
- Recognition for your commitment and precise work
- Additional benefits such as regular company breakfast, free fruit and coffee, various sports- and team events, employee bonus card, company pension scheme, permanent contract, regular health initiatives, 2 corporate volunteering days per annum etc.
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work from home from time to time
Interested? Our Talent Acquisition Specialist Reka Tomecsko is looking forward to hearing from you.
At Emarsys, we are committed to building diverse teams with a rich variety of perspectives and experiences. If your job profile closely aligns with our essential requirements and business need, we encourage you to apply. We are dedicated to assessing your competencies, learning agility and passion and not your age, disability, familial status, sexual orientation, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or nationality.
- bei Emarsys Interactive Services GmbH