Many big Stuttgart companies like Daimler, Porsche, Bosch, Zeiss, Yves Rocher, Stihl, Bonduelle, Valeo etc. are offering numerous job opportunities to the seekers. As it is well-known for its wines and beer production but Germany provides a platform for different automotive jobs. Browse clusterjobs.de
for detailed information about the jobs in Stuttgart.
Software Engineer in a data-driven Industry 4.0-startup (m/f/d)
You can apply for the post of Software Engineer in Germany in data-driven IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN:
- Building game-changing software in an industrial setting
- Challenging yourself in the field of big data and semantic web
- Working on a greenfield and see something big growing
- Establishing efficient development-processes by automation
And if you have:
* Experience in data modeling and proceeding techniques
What’s interesting in this job?
- Competitive compensation package with an equity share
- Start-up environment with an open mindset and space to realize your ideas
- A lot of amazing faces in traditional industries caused by our software innovation.
Internship/ Student Job in Software Engineering and Data Science
If you can help to master projects with customers in the field of data management, Gain experiences in big data and semantic web, Improve our team by setting up efficient processes and tools, then you can easily apply for Internship/ Student Job in Data Science and Software Engineer in Stuttgart.
Interesting things about this job:
- Start-up environment with an open mindset and quick own responsibilities
- Taking care of your personal development
- Data-driven SCF with industrial customers
Systems Engineer Enterprise
Do you have?
- Strong communication skills
- A winning mindset and a true passion for technology
Do you enjoy?
- Mastering the challenges of the customers,
- Their technical advice and the joint formulation
- And the implementation of the account strategy?
Stuttgart always welcomes highly motivated (Senior) Systems Engineer Enterprise with open arms. To strengthen the pre-sales team in the enterprise/enterprise preferred segment for the industry.
There is a shortfall of doctors in German hospitals and medical practices. Every foreign doctor can be admitted to practice in Germany from 2012 onwards. This applies to applicants from the EU Member States and non-European countries. The appropriate degree must be recognized as equivalent to a German medical qualification.
At present, qualified specialists in the nursing sector - in nursing homes and hospitals - are, particularly in demand.
Graduates of MINT subjects have opportunities in private companies to grab the opportunity now, but the large research institutions of the Max Planck Society and the Fraunhofer Society also offer attractive jobs at Stuttgart.
Applicants with a professional qualification have good job opportunities in Germany. This also applies to applicants from countries that do not belong to the European Union, provided that they fulfill the following conditions: At work
- there must be a shortage of qualified professionals,
- the person must have a permanent job offer, and
- The qualification must be in Germany.